Surgical mask Type IIR, EN 14683: 2018 – Resistant to liquids
- Surgical masks with high filtration elastic, resistant to liquids.
- The highest level of filtration for surgical masks. C
- Compliant with European standard EN 14683: 2018 and EN 14638: 2016 EFB> 99.4%
- Type IIR bacterial filtration (EFB) greater than 98%
- A high degree of breathability greater than 31.7 Pa / cm2
- Class R (resistance to micro liquid particles and projections)
- 3 folds for an ideal breathing space.
- 3 thicknesses for optimal filtration.
- Adjustable to the shape of the face
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free
Filtration > 99.4% according to EN 14683: 2018 Annex B.
Breathability Delta P > 31.7 Pa / cm2 according to EN14683: 2018 Annex C.
Type IIR according to EN14683: 2016 + AC 2019.
Resistance to penetration of liquid particles according to ISO 22609: 2004.
Particle filtration > 99.50% latex particles according to ASTM F2299.
CE medical device.